If you are facing trouble while entering the password of your Microsoft Account or have forgotten the password of your account then you can reset it. In this blog, we will provide you with the proper method to reset a forgotten Microsoft account password.
Methods to Reset a Forgotten Microsoft Account Password
Let us have a look at the methods following which you will be able to reset the password of your Microsoft Account. Let us have a look at them:
Method 1- Click on the can’t remember password
- Go to the password reset page.
- Select the reason why you need to reset your password and click Next.
- Please enter your email address and phone number. Or the Skype ID you used when creating your Microsoft account. This can be any email address or an email ending in a Microsoft domain such as hotmail.com or outlook.com.
- Enter the characters you see on your screen (this indicates you are not a robot) and click Next.
- If you have security info in your account, a one-time code will be sent to another phone number. or the email address you gave us. You can create a new password by entering this code on the next screen.
Method 2- I forgot my Microsoft password and can’t get the security code
If you can’t get your security info (another phone number or email address), click I. When asked for a code to sign in I couldn’t get one. Or if you’re resetting your password, you won’t have access to this code. Then follow the instructions.
You may be asked to complete a security questionnaire. You will be prompted for information. For example, subject lines of recent emails sent from your account, date of birth, card information, and other details are known only to you. You don’t have to know all the answers. Even if you don’t know the exact answer, it doesn’t matter if you get closer.
Method 3- How to reset your Windows 10 account password
If you forgot your Microsoft account password, follow these steps:
- If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password, you can’t recover it. Instead, you should reset your PC.
- Warning Following these steps will delete all data, programs, and settings.
- Start your PC and select the power icon in the lower right corner of the lock screen.
- Hold down the Shift key and click Restart.
- From the Boot Options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
- The PC will restart and reset automatically.
Method 4- Reset the password online
To reset your password:
- Go to the Reset Password page.
- Select the reason why you need to reset your password and click Next.
- Enter the email address of the Microsoft account to restore.
- Enter the characters shown on the screen and click Next.
- If you have security info in your account, a one-time code will be sent to another phone number. Or the email address you gave us.
These are some of the manual tricks and tactics following which a user will be able to reset the password of their Microsoft Account. Users do faces many restrictions while resetting the password of their Microsoft account.
Method 5- Using the PST Password Recovery Tool
This is an advanced method for easy reset a forgotten Microsoft account password. A user can easily recover passwords from PST files while using the professionally tested solution. This application is one of the most advanced tools that can reliably and smoothly recover passwords from PST files. Users with no errors or problems can recover the password from the PST file. Apart from that, using this advanced solution is a safe option as the app is a professionally test tool. To recover passwords from PST files instantly, use this PST Password Recovery app. increase. In addition, users can use the app to recover simple and complex passwords from PST files. The steps to recover passwords from PST files are also very easy. The app also provides various advanced features to help all users to recover passwords from PST files easily. This app provides a convenient platform for all users to recover passwords from PST files.
PST Password Recovery Software helps users to change file passwords, retrieve passwords, and recover Outlook PST files. Full access to files is provided for all safety and security. The app is easy to use and offers easy restore functionality. Moreover, since it is a flexible tool, users can use this wonderful tool in any Windows operating system program. This PST Password Recovery tool works with ANSI and UNICODE versions. A highly compatible standalone program that supports many versions of MS Outlook. Users can unlock any version of the Outlook PST file and change the password. Users do not need to have MS Outlook installed to perform the recovery process. The Easy Access process is always control by a tool.
A demo version of the app is also available for free.
Steps to follow
For the recovery of the password from the PST files using this advanced solution, a user has to follow the below-provided steps. These steps are here as follows:
- Download the PST Password Recovery tool from your Windows Operating System
- Launch the app
- Enter the Outlook PST files you want to recover
- Choose to delete the password for that Outlook PST file or reset the password.
- Click the “Process” button
These steps can be simply follow by any user without any hurdle. Proper screenshots of these steps are also provided by this advanced solution.
Key features of the app
Here are some of the key features that are provided by this advanced PST Password Recovery Tool:
1. High Accuracy- This amazing Outlook password recovery application allows you to recover all your Outlook files with full accuracy. You will never get any errors while using this password recovery tool. This advanced application allows users to get healthy results every time.
2. Greater compatibility- Greater compatibility allows users to use the application on all Windows operating systems. This application can help with old to new versions of Windows OS.
3. Support both languages – Both ANSI and UNICODE languages are supported by this great tool. Files can be easily restored without hurdles. This tool can support any version of Outlook files.
4. Restore any size Outlook files of size- MB to GB can be restored with this advanced application. Users can easily restore Outlook files of any size with this advanced tool.
5. Instant Save- Restored files can be saved to a user-selected location. So users get the results they choose every time.
6. Easy password removal- Users do not need to do anything else to remove passwords from Outlook PST files. The app automatically removes passwords for all security and protection. The file size is irrelevant when removing passwords. The app performs this function quickly without encountering any obstacles.
7. Quick Recovery- Quick access to Outlook PST files completed. This function handles long and complex passwords. The application can clear passwords with high speed and perfect accuracy.
These are some of the amazing features that are provided by the advanced PST Password Recovery tool for an easy recovery of PST files.
This blog provides users the information about the recovery of the password of their MS Account. We have provided sufficient method following which a user will be able to reset the password from their MS Account. Moreover, it is all up to the users to select their choice method.