Instagram is a particularly popular and appreciated social network. Which you can easily use as a marketing tool to increase users, potential customers and, therefore, sales. But how can you buy Instagram followers Canada and sell more? Let’s try to get to the answer to this question step by step. Ready?
Why you need to increase the number of followers
There are several reasons why you should focus on the goal of increasing the number of followers on Instagram.
The social network can in fact be useful to be able to sponsor your products. Promote your brand, focus attention on the needs that your goods and services are able to satisfy.
Moreover, the number of followers is certainly not the only goal you should reach (although it is the most easily monitored and, perhaps, also the most important in relation to the audience you are targeting). Dedicating attention to your account on the social network means, for example, also trying to catch the “likes” and comments received, and other elements that will enrich your works on Instagram with visibility and effectiveness.
How can you increase followers
That said, let’s try to figure out how you can increase Instagram followers in 7 simple steps:
- take care of the profile, choosing a name relevant to your business initiative, an effective image (which portrays your logo, for example), and which – in the space linked to the description / biography – can synthetically remember who you are and what you do. In short, try to think of these parts as a real business card;
- publish fairly frequently: try to publish fairly frequently, avoiding that your followers don’t hear from you for too many days or that they think your account is neglected. Your users will certainly enjoy dealing with an account managed in a dynamic and affectionate way;
- publish quality content:the above point should not be understood in the sense of the desire to try to publish as much as possible at all costs. In fact, try not to be in a hurry, and to publish only what could have an informative utility for your users;
- amaze with some “behind the scenes”: it is not necessary to publish only photos and captions on new products or new services. Users also love to know what happens “behind the scenes” of your business venture, perhaps showing some lesser-known side, or how the products for sale are prepared, and so on;
- act with timing: there is always a better time than another to publish your content. Try to “find out”, avoiding – as above – to abound with publications, and to be too early or late with respect to events (think about the possibility of dedicating Christmas photographic campaigns, etc.);
- use the right hashtags: then remember to use the right hashtags, in order to make your content easily traceable, grouping them within the conversation trends. You can also help you gain visibility through the use of sites that analyze the most popular hashtags of the moment such as TagsForLikes.com;
- interact with other users:do not close the doors to other users but, on the contrary, interact with other accounts, responding to those who comment on your content and establishing relationships with profiles related to yours.
New ways to increase Instagram followers in 2022
When we talk about increasing the number of followers on Instagram, we are talking about nothing more than following a strategy to be customized based on your characteristics and your purposes, in an increasingly difficult context. Therefore, if you really want to stand out, and show your brand to more people and even earlier have more followers on Instagram, you need to engage intelligently and consistently. But how?
We wanted to summarize some new ways to reach your target and get more Instagram followers in 2022. Let’s see them together!
Complete your profile well
If you want to have more Instagram followers in 2022, you must first pay attention to how your Instagram profile looks as a whole. In fact, remember that your feed is the first opportunity you have to make a good impression on who visits your page, and entice people to press the “follow” button. And as your Instagram profile is becoming as important as your homepage, make sure it’s up to date and consistent!
When someone visits your Instagram profile, in fact, they will decide in a few seconds whether or not to follow your business. How do they make this decision? It’s simple: by quickly scrolling through the feed, reading your bio or clicking on your stories.
So take care to choose a good Instagram profile photo, an effective Instagram bio, activate stories and use a cover photo that can be consistent with your highlights.
Use the right hashtags and location tags in stories
Instagram Stories will become even more important in 2019 with the launch of features that will better integrate GIFs, music, shopping stickers, surveys, questions and more! And with so many new creative tools, it doesn’t escape that brands are getting more and more creative with their Instagram Stories, trying to reach new audiences and increase their followers.
Of course, this shouldn’t make you fall into temptation – it’s still important to remember the basics when it comes to optimizing your Instagram Stories while you’re busy testing all the new features!
Remember that Instagram Stories appear on the Explore page, which means that people who don’t follow you can still find valuable insights in you. In addition to appearing on the Explore page, your story can also appear in the choice of stories for different locations and hashtags. If you don’t know, most Instagram locations and hashtags have their own related stories – this way you can watch recent stories that have been posted using a particular location or hashtag, even if you don’t know that user. or if you don’t follow your account.
This is a very useful feature but, sadly, hugely underused by brands on Instagram. So, if you’re looking to get more followers, it’s time to start using these features – all you need to do is add a hashtag or location sticker to your Instagram Stories posts.
Create Instagram ads that allow you to get more followers
Instagram is a very competitive social network for brands, but there is a real opportunity to feed your followers if you present the right kind of ads to the new target. Running your own issues Instagram ad campaign isn’t all that difficult, but it can possibly be intimidating for many small business owners and influencers who have never done it before.
On the other hand, there’s a huge range of different types of Instagram ads you can run for your account – from feed-style images and videos, to promoted Instagram Stories ads, which will appear as your target audience browses through Stories. What is important is to make sure you are aiming for the right target, in the right way!
Thankfully, targeting an Instagram audience with a sponsored post couldn’t be easier. Considering Instagram does all of the work for you. In fact, Instagram already attracts a “similar audience” to which you can share the post. You can easily create your audience in the app by choosing an interest. An age group and the genres you want to promote.
Of course, a lot of the work we tried to point out above falls on the type of content. That can be most akin to your audience. So, try to spend some time investigating whether audiences prefer video content. Rather than still images in their feed. Whether Instagram Stories are generating the most value. Finally, make sure you have a clear and strong call to action in your Instagram ads.
Promote Instagram content on other social platforms
If you want to have more Instagram followers. It’s time to think about your Instagram strategy as part of the larger marketing effort. Understand how you can grow outside of Instagram.
So, think about how your other marketing channels – like your website, newsletter, Twitter, Facebook. YouTube – can lead your audience to your Instagram page.
Cross promoting Instagram content on other channels is a very easy way to drive. Your existing followers to your Instagram page. Or introduce yourself to a new audience if they have you. found from another platform.
For example, a good part of the growth on Instagram can come from the inclusion. Of screenshots of the feed on other social networks. Followed by a good CTA in the bio from the inclusion of the Instagram account. In the email signatures and in all occasions of contact.
Collaborate with other users to get more followers on Instagram
The power of a collaboration or co-marketing campaign for your business is enormous. Many people continue to underestimate it. By collaborating with companies and brands complementary to yours. Your profile will end up being presented to a new and well-involved target, which you had never reached before.
So, when an Instagram user discovers your profile through a co-marketing effort. They are likely to hit the “follow” button if they think they have similar interests!
Furthermore, an added value that will bring you great benefits in this area is the fact. That co-marketing campaigns don’t have to be complicated or expensive. What is most important is who your partner is – try to be sure that you have a mutually beneficial partnership. That both of your interlocutors will benefit from the collaborative efforts.
Don’t underestimate the possibility of making deals with partners who are apparently very far from your way of acting either. In fact, some of the best collaborations come from brands and companies that are in completely different sectors.
Finally, don’t worry if you are not yet a giant of the business world. Even the smallest brands under 10,000 followers can benefit from collaborations. So, don’t put any limits, because often the best synergies are created just when you least expect them!